Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday Stitching

This morning I’m stitching Heartstring Samplery’s Amazing Grace. It’s part of a series with excerpts from old hymns. I just love this series. This one I’m stitching on 32 ct Creek Bed Brown 1 over 2. For the series I will use remnants of fabrics and choose from my floss stash. The green is classic color works english ivy. What an easy, peaceful stitch. ❤️ 

 


We survived the 2021 snowstorm. Power was intermittent and we had some very cold days in the house. We were texting with neighbors so we felt we had comrades. No pipes burst so luck was on our side.



The beasts lay down in peace if they are cold enough.
Poor Cane is not built for winter. He stayed under cover with his nose sticking out.
And now we are enjoying temperatures up into the 70’s. Back to our glamorous life of sitting outside watching chickens.

I hope you had a restful Sunday.


Joanna

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS