Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ooops.....I did it again!



I signed up for another block of the month. I didn't do the two I signed up for last year. And this is my second for 2015. It is only $15 a month, though. And it is Minick and Simpson. And it is based on a Texas estate quilt.

This is Austin Bluebird Sampler available from Homestead Hearth for a very reasonable price. They have the best BOMs and are so easy to work with and friendly on the phone.

And on that note, what should my word for 2015 be? Pat Sloan has picked Finish. I thought I was going to steal that one. Then I came to Do It Now. I plan and then whittle the time away. So, I just need to do it. Do It Now is my nice way of telling myself to get off my butt and just do it. So, my words are Do It Now. With that in mind and the BOMs I have signed up for, this blog will be smokin'. I will be finishing so much...just you wait!

bucket list

So, I will use my time and Act.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS