Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kaffe Hexagons

At last year's quilt festival I bought a charm pack of Kaffe prints. I had no idea what to do with them. That little pack has gone a long way. I just love, love, love these prints.

I have a weird hallway space that I have to fill. I've never been able to find prints that I like or want to pay the price for. I decided to frame some blocks that I could later change. I have enough spare fabric, for sure.

So, here is the start to a hexagon design that I'll frame. We'll see where it goes. I think the center of each flower will be yellow.

It's just a few weeks until quilt festival. Think I'll need some more Kaffe.

4 comments :

  1. Love those Kaffe hexies!! This will make a beautiful design. I know where you can get more too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great idea!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these just so gorgeous!! Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS