Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fabric for Pinwheel and Fabric Just Because


Just because... I have no idea how to handle this one. I like the idea of the bird print being a center square in a wall hanging. There is clearly a floral border fabric here. Still thinking...




This is the fabric I've chosen for the Pinwheel Quilt Along. It's Jennifer Pagnelli. I bought it off Etsy where you get not exactly what was in the picture. I think I'm happy with it. The orange stripe is a little much for me. In the picture I think it was a pink which suited me better.



































4 comments :

  1. Great fabrics! Love the bird too! 8-)
    That orange stripe is a bit much, I agree...
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Jennifer Paginelli fabric - just bought a gazillion charm packs of the same fabric. Not sure what to do with them though ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of fabrics. Personally, I love brights and the orange stripe (looks pink in your picture) will add some great contrast to the other monochromatic shades. Have fun playing with them! (BTW, I found your blog from Myra's blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is it going with your PhD Challenge items?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS