Monday, January 18, 2010

Mitered Monday

Today's goal was to put on the sashing and binding of the Batik Log Cabin. I was going to happily email my PhD Challenge friends and tell them I had a completed top to go the quilter. Tomorrow night in quilt guild. Wasn't that going to be nice? Just pass it off to the quilter at the guild meeting.

I've mitered in my past. Even felt proud of my accomplishments. Then I read a "how to" book on mitering, got confused, and then paralized.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to guild and remember why I choose to quilt. Then I'm going to go miter those blankety blank corners!

Isn't it nice when life's biggest challenge for you at the moment is something like mitering?

Happy Monday Everyone!

3 comments :

  1. Oh my... I'm sorry you ran into a big snag. I hope it fixes up quick and with ease for you...
    We are all anxious to get those PhDs, especially the first, done!!! 8-)
    Patients... You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the above. Hope your mitered corners turned out well. Good luck with your PHD's.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS