Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Block 1 and 2

Jelly Roll Sampler Blocks 1 and 2:

I'm joining virtual quilting bees and loving it. It's like going to a quilt class each week. There is always someone to learn from. It's so much fun to watch everyone upload their blocks on Flickr. I'm learning a lot about color and pattern. For example, Block 2, which is the first one below, is too busy. If the green print was less busy you could actually pay attention to the fabric. The one I built is a mush of busy. I like it, but will learn from this.


I'm using the Eden line. I like pink, golden yellow, and birds. Nothing but fun in that!



I have to wait 2 weeks to get the new pattern....also learning patience. Happy quilting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS